Tips on Filling Fuel in Your Vehicles
As we all know, its an inevitable truth that gas prices is going to cost an and a leg. Dubai will soon run out of fuel and the whole world thats why gas prices just keeps on going up. The best thing we can do today is maximize all the fuel we are paying for, lets start from the refilling station before we go on our car’s consumption. here are some tips I found that will save us some liters of gas.
ONLY BUY OR FILL UP YOUR VEHICLES IN THE EARLY MORNING WHEN THE GROUND TEMPERATURE IS STILL COLD.
Remember that all service stations have their
storage tanks buried below ground. The colder the ground, the denser the
fuel, when it gets warmer petrol expands, so buying in the afternoon or
in the evening…. Your litre is not exactly a litre.
In the petroleum business, the specific gravity and the temperature of
the petrol, diesel and jet fuel, ethanol and other petroleum products
play an important role. A 1degree rise in temperature is a big deal for
But the service stations do not have temperature compensation at the
WHEN YOU’RE FILLING UP, DO NOT SQUEEZE THE TRIGGER OF THE NOZZLE TO A
If you look, you will see that the trigger has three (3) stages: low,
middle, and high. In slow mode (you can tell it to the gasoline boy/girl), you should be pumping on low speed,
thereby minimizing the vapours that are created, while you are pumping.
All hoses at the pump have a vapour return. If you are pumping on the
fast rate, some of the liquid that goes to your tank becomes vapour.
Those vapours are being sucked up and back into the underground storage
tank so you’re getting less worth for your money.
ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TIPS IS TO FILL UP WHEN YOUR TANK IS HALF
The reason for this is, the more fuel you have in your tank, the less
air occupying its empty space. Petrol evaporates faster than you can
Imagine. Petroleum storage tanks have an internal floating roof. This
roof serves as zero clearance between the petrol and the atmosphere, so
it minimizes the evaporation.
Unlike service stations, here where I work, every truck that we load is
temperature compensated, so that every litre is actually the exact
ANOTHER REMINDER, IF THERE IS A FUEL TRUCK PUMPING INTO THE STORAGE
TANKS, WHEN YOU STOP TO BUY, DO NOT FILL UP
most likely the
petrol/diesel is being stirred up as the fuel is being delivered, and
you might pick up some of the dirt that normally settles on the bottom.
Hope, this will help you get the maximum value for your money.
DO SHARE THESE TIPS WITH OTHERS! LET’S SHARE INFORMATION AND BENEFIT ALL, FOR THE BETTER OF MANKIND..
Too bad for me becuase this was the only time I got to witness the pyrolimpics again since the last years show I guess. anyway we came really early @ the promenade to get sa good view. So we stayed there for like 3 hrs and waited for the first batch while eating holy kettle corn. I had the chance to take a shot of the manila bay sunse. yipee..
The Sunset from the promenade
just click on the pic for bigger view
Enjoy the rest of the shote in my flickr account
view it all here.
ANO ANG DAPAT GAWIN KUNG TINATAMAD KANG MAGTRABAHO ?
Sa buhay empleyado merong dalawang pagpipilian kung tinatamad kang magtrabaho.
A. Una ay umabsent.
1. Kapag umiikot na kaagad sa katawan mo ang katamaran pagkagising pa lang sa umaga ay mag-isip ka na kaagad ng palusot kung bakit ka aabsent. Paalala: dapat ay memoryado mo ang mga dahilang nagamit mo na dati (tip: gumawa ng isang logbook) ng sa gayon ay hindi ka parang sirang plakang nag-uulit lang lagi ng rason ng di pagpasok. Alalahanin na tuso din ang mga bossing.
2. Kapag nakaisip ka na ng magandang dahilan ay agad mag-text o tumawag sa bossing mo, the earlier the better. Kung ayaw mo ng madaming tanong e mag-text ka at kung nais mo namang tumawag ay siguraduhin mong magaling kang umarte kagaya ng kung ikaw ay kunwaring me sakit ay umubo ka ng paunti-unti habang kinakausap ang bossing mo.
3. Matapos mag-text/tumawag ay bumalik sa higaan at magplano ka na ng gusto mong gawin sa buong araw. Malaking posibilidad na magtutulog ka lang buong araw. Sya nga pala, kapag tumawag ang opisina sa kalagitnaan ng araw, laging tandaan ang rasong ginamit (consistent ka dapat), maaari namang i-off mo na lang ang phone mo para hindi ka maistorbo buong araw.
BABALA: Siguraduhing regular ka na sa kumpanyang pinagtratrabahuhan kung ikaw ay mag-aabsent.
B. Pangalawa ay pumasok
Eto ang dapat gawin ng mga empleyado kapag tinatamad magtrabaho pero ayaw umabsent. Ang mga taong ito ay nuknukan ng kapal ng mukha. Ang mga sumusunod na instructions ay napakasimple pero effective. Meron ding oras na nakatakda, magsisismula ng alas ocho ng umaga at magtatapos ng alas singko ng hapon.
1. Pumasok ng sakto sa oras. Huwag kang male-late at huwag ka din namang excited masyado. 8:00
2. Pagdating mo sa opisina ay ilapag mo lang kaagad ang gamit mo sa lamesa at magtungo kaagad sa pantry. Magtimpla ng kape o kung anuman ang iniinom mo pag umaga. Habang nasaloob ay makipag-usap sa mga tao doon, patagalin mo ang usapan (tip: pag-usapan ang mga headline ngayong araw o mga nangyari kahapon sa loob ng opisina). Kung walang tao sa pantry ay mag-yaya ka ng kasama bago pa man pumasok doon. 8:00-8:30
3. Matapos sa pantry ay magtungo na sa lamesa mo dala-dala pa din ang kape, ito ay para hindi ka antukin buong araw. Buksan ang computer. Matapos nito ay buksan ang mailbox mo. Basahin ang mga emailâ€¦mapabago man o luma. Buksan lahat ng pedeng buksang attachments, makakabuti ito sa pagpapatagal ng oras. O kaya naman ay mag-email ka sa mga kakilala mong matagal mo ng di nakakamusta. Kapag di ka pa nakuntento ay gawing chat ang email (ito ay sa kadahilanang banned na ang halos lahat ng messengers sa mga kompanyaâ€¦pati google talk di pinalagpas, mga hayop na IT yan). Pano? Mag-email ka sa kakilala mong alam mong merong access sa internet sa mga oras na yon tapos antayin ang replyâ€¦wholla! Instant chat session. Sya nga pala, habang ginagawa ang mga nasataas ay huwag makakalimot inumin ang kape..lalamig ito. 8:30-9:30
3. Matapos ang makabuluhag paggamit ng computer ay magdala ng mga papel-papel at magtungo sa kung saan mo man nais. Mas maganda kung mukha kang aborido hawak ang mga props mo habang papaalis ng lamesa, ito ay para sabihin ng bossing mo sampu ng kasamahan mo sa trabaho na busy ka lagi. Magtungo sa ibang department na me kakilala at makipag-usap ng kung anu-ano. 9:30-10:00
4. Tignan mo nga naman. Alas dies na! Break time na ulit! Pagkatapos mag-lamyerda sa ibang department ay magtungo ulit sa puwesto at ibaba ang mga scratch paper na props. Dalhin ang tasa sa pantry at magtimpla ulit ng panibagong kape, libre ang kape kaya magtimpla ka lang ng magtimpla. Magtungo sa labas kung ikaw ay nag-yoyosi kung di naman ay manatili sa pantry at makipag-usap ka na lang sa mga tao doon. 10:00-10:15
5. Pagkatapos ng break ay bumalik sa lamesa at humarap sa computer (huwag ng magdala ng kape sa lamesaâ€¦tama na ang nainom mo, sisikmurain ka na sa sobrang gahaman). Tapos ka na sa mga emails mo, ngayon naman ay mag-internet ka na lang ng kung anik-anik. Pero bago mag-internet ay magbukas ka muna ng office document kahit wala kang balak gawin ang mga ito, makakatulong ang documentong ito mamya. Tapos ay mag-internet ka na. Paalala: dapat ay alerto ka sa mga tao sa paligid mo, kapag alam mong me padating pindutin ang ALT at TAB ng sabay. Ito ay para makapunta sa office document na binuksan mo kanina. Kung mabagal ang iyong reflexes ay dapat mabilis ka sa paggamit ng mouse para ma-click mo agad sa taskbar ung documentong nasabi. Kapag na-master mo na ang technique na ito ay di na mapapansin ng bossing mo na nag-iinternet ka lang sa mga oras na ito. 10:15-12:00
6. Tamana muna ang computer. Lunch break na! Alam mo na ang dapat gawin. 12:00-1:00
7. Pagkatapos kumain ay gawin ulit ang #5. Habang gingawa ito ay maglabas ulit ng mga scratch papers na para bang me hinahanap. Tandaan na dapat seryoso ang mukha mo habang gingawa ang mga ito (tip: ikunot ang noo para makakuha ng mukhang seryoso). 1:00-3:00
8. Break time na ulit. Ang bilis nga naman ng oras. Hala..punta na ulit sa pantry. Maaari ka na ulit mag-kape at makipag-chikahan. 3:00-3:15
9. Bumalik sa lamesa at guluhin ito sa pamamagitan ng paglabas ng sandamakmak na mga papel. Tapos ay gawin ulit and #5. Tignan ang oras sa computer mo. Kung 4:30 na ay simulan mo ng ayusin ang ginulong lamesa. Mag-ayos ayos ka na din ng sarili. Kung kasing kapal ng adobe ang mukha mo ay magtungo ka ulit sa pantry para mag-kape (tandaan na dapat me kasama sa pantry) o kaya naman ay gawin ang #3. Matapos ang lahat ng ito ay umuwi ka na, para mo ng awaâ€¦wala ka na ngang silbi ay nangdadamay ka pa ng iba sa katamaran mo. 3:15-5:00
Not so Tender Bob’s
I’ve been trying out different steaks for about two months now. I dunno why but the cravings is always present when I feel my stomach is shouting for food. Anyway I always keep on telling myself that I’ll be writing reviews of different restos here in my blog but to my satisfaction I’m thinking otherwise because I’m having a hard time comparing them.
Anyway, now I’m writing this because I was disappointed with the steak at Tender Bob’s Shangrila branch. Yesterday, my friends and I craved for red meat so we looked for a great steak at Shangrila mall. Steak town was the first thing that came into my mind but the price was way to out of the budget, so we decided to eat at Tender Bob’s. I ordered the Rib eye steak, hungry size (10oz said by the waitress), medium well. I was really disappointed with the meat because it was not really as tender and juicy as I expected, as compared to the same local steak I ate at Steak plus, and Butter Diner. The juicy meat was nowhere to be found. The sauce in the other hand was good enough to compensate my disappointment. The Rib eye steak was priced at 430php, reasonable enough given that the meat was served right.
Next time I crave for red meat, I’d rather go to steak plus.
Kc is one one of the 100 Most Beautiful Stars from YES! Magazine. She was this month’s cover and was placed on the 1st page of the magazine, so I assumed that she is the no. 1 though my sister said it was not ranked. She deserves a page in my blog. hope she reads this someday
About KC Concepcion (source: Wikipedia)
Maria Kristina Cassandra Cuneta Concepcion (born April 7, 1985), populary known as KC Concepcion, is a Filipina actress, film actress and commercial model. She is a daughter of Filipina actress Sharon Cuneta and former Filipino actor Gabby Concepcion. Her name “Kristina” came from her mom, and “Cassandra” from her dad who loved the movie Cassandra Crossing.
heres the proof.
She looks like Angelina Jolie in this shot.
Yeah you read it right, Its Kristine running on 18 Racing Hart CX-R rims with 35 series Pirelli Dragon tires. The ride was stiff matagtag since its on a very low profile tire, but its tolerable anyway. The hardest part however is when I need to stop on almost all road bumps to prevent my rims from getting damaged or benkong another thing are those road islands or gutters that needs great attention when parking or executing turns. But the overall looks of the car compensates it all.
From commemorative to decorative
MOTORING TODAY By Ray Butch Gamboa, SPMJ
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The latest ruling from the Department of Transportation & Communications (DOTC) regarding the use and issuance of commemorative plates says, “The commemorative plate shall not be superimposed over the regular plate. It shall be installed in front of a motor vehicle either at the right side or left side of the regular plate. As such, the regular plate shall be maintained in the space provided for the purpose. Removal thereof shall be deemed a violation of this order. No commemorative plate shall be installed at the rear of a motor vehicle. Placing the commemorative plate at the rear of a motor vehicle shall be strictly prohibited and penalized accordingly.”
Too bad for the owners of commemorative plates here in the Philippines, having two plates on the bumpers will surely look bad. Good thing I have read this before getting a commemorative plate.
Get a glimpse of the future with the concept of National ID system.
Want to see how to order a Pizza in 2010? Click the link and see. Turn up the volume. Listen closely and watch the screen and pointer carefully. You may laugh and this is funny, but it could happen. The technology is already there!!!
Here's a good injustice gods among us hack, currently available on the market
I know, I know… Its irrelevant to have this kind of article in this blog, but hell yeah I like it. lols. This will fall under my “me” category. Just read it and enjoy. I know you’ll like it too.
2 Steps Forward 1 Step Back
One of the best things you can do when seducing women is a little method I called “2 steps forward, 1 step back”. When you are with a woman, start to escalate things. Maybe place your hand on her hips, or go in for a kiss. If you begin making out, stop abruptly and keep talking about what you were talking about before you started kissing. Then gradually start building back up again. This time perhaps you make out with her and you reach your hand under her skirt for a little “play”. After a few seconds, stop abruptly and go back to what you were doing. This builds SO much sexual tension and will eventually get her BEGGING for you.
When you and your woman are in the moment, NOTHING gets her hotter then being teased. No, I do not mean “your momma so fat, her belly button has an echo.” I mean sexual teasing. Take two steps forward, and one step back. If your kissing on her neck, stop before she gets too into it. If your making making out and she reaches for your zipper, back off. Make her wait. Women LOVE anticipation. Only give her the satisfaction at the ABSOLUTE last moment.
Sexual Hot Spots
Have you ever found yourself back at your place with a woman and not know what to do next? You can tell sex is in the air, but you don’t know what to do? Here is a list of sexual hot spots that will get her hot and ready.
-General Neck Area (with emphasis on the back of the neck)
-Underside of the wrist/forearm
-Taint (the area between the vag and the chocolate factory)
Don’t spend too much time on one spot, keep it moving, changing, and exciting!
Is she horny?
When your sitting down and your talking to a female… if you notice her moving her knees outwards and inwards ( <>….><….<>…><… ) then she defenitly has sex on her mind!
Cuz when ever i got sex on my mind, i always start doing it..
btw this tip has been tested to be successful..
When ever i talk to girl friends about sex they always start doing it…. believe it or not, they do it without even noticing they’re doing it.. thats how horny they r lol.. and remember that the faster they’re doing it, the more hornier they’re getting.. and its ur job to forfil that fantasy!
She’s horny and you know it!
Thought ill post this great tip up, to tell if the girl your macking is getting horny.
the girl will usually clap her knees inwards and outwards.. the faster she does it, the hornier she is haha.. pretty simple.. and then theres other obvious ones like playing with her hair and just constantly fidgeting with everything and waiting for your dumbass to make a move.
One tip that I learned from a friend I met via the community was as slick as it comes. Carry one of those tiny ass sample bottle of cologne in your pocket when you go to a chicks house. Before you leave, spray it on her bed, her couch, her towels… Everywhere where it will stick. After you leave the chick, she will still smell your scent around the place and will definately believe that she can’t get you out of her head! This chick had called my man, Cod3r, back saying, “I just can’t stop thinking about you. It’s like I can’t still smell you right next to me.” (or something like that). I had to try it myself… In fact, I tried it three times and duplicated the success all– three– times. Be careful though, I had one of those tiny thin bottles and it broke in my pocket. Hah. Hope this helps fellas.